Do you love fishing? Find out about all the fantastic fishing opportunities Trentino can offer!
With Trentinofishing all it takes is a click to buy permits, choose an area, check water conditions, exchange opinions and make friends. You may want to try out “catch and release” fishing, or even buy your permit on line.
In Val di Non, between gorges and fast waters, marble, brown, lake and rainbow trout find their ideal environment, as well as the prized arctic char. The fishermen associations and expert fishing guides give you the right tips for a successful fishing day.
Agritur Renetta is one of the Trentino Fishing Lodges that will welcome you with personalized services:
- Early energy breakfast (time to be agreed) to better face your fishing day;
- Storage and washing area to arrange your fishing equipment with the same care as at home;
- Information on the fishing areas in Val di Non and a map that can be consulted with all the information to understand how and where to move.
You can also request for a fee:
- The fishing permit for one or more days in various areas in Val di Non;
- A packed lunch with typical local products to free yourself from schedules while you are focused on your fishing trip;
- If you want to spend an unforgettable day of fishing in Val di Non, contact one of the expert "Trentino Fishing Guides", who will take you to the best fishing spots and will provide useful information on the fishing areas, the fish fauna, the fishing techniques and the most suitable equipment.
Trentino is a land with a large variety of aquatic environments from glaciers to lakes, rivers, streams and waterfalls. A heritage of great value, with strict rules that aim to protect and enhance the fish heritage.
More information: https://www.trentinofishing.it